/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
PSA: Having problems with Catalyst after the June 14th update? Try inside. — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

PSA: Having problems with Catalyst after the June 14th update? Try inside.

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

PSA: Having problems with Catalyst after the June 14th update? Try inside.

Make a note of any important settings that you've changed, (sensitivity, fov, etc,) if you can.

Then:

- Go to Documents -> Mirrors Edge Catalyst -> settings.
- Cut and paste PROF_SAVE_profile somewhere else. (DO NOT touch PROF_SAVE - this is your save file, with all your progress. Leave it be.)
- Use Origin to verify the game's data cache.
- Restart your PC, restart Mirror's Edge.

Cleared up black screens, stuttering, and unable to load, (driver revision,) for multiple friends.

Comments

• I don't know, not sure I want to download it. I'll wait for patch notes to see what it does. The game already works great for me.
  • Tried this method, didn't work. The outdated driver issue is still there.
  • LukeCypert wrote: »
    I don't know, not sure I want to download it. I'll wait for patch notes to see what it does. The game already works great for me.

Patch notes
    f81c33dd99.png
  • zeraoo98 wrote: »
    LukeCypert wrote: »
    I don't know, not sure I want to download it. I'll wait for patch notes to see what it does. The game already works great for me.

Patch notes

So I won't play now? They said that they bumped minimum driver version of NVIDIA and AMD required drivers. It makes me impossible to run the game, because I can't download newer driver.
  • So are AMD's drivers not unified, or something? How can you end up unable to update in this day and age?
  • mrdroonix wrote: »
    zeraoo98 wrote: »
    LukeCypert wrote: »

Patch notes

So I won't play now? They said that they bumped minimum driver version of NVIDIA and AMD required drivers. It makes me impossible to run the game, because I can't download newer driver.

Can't you? Too bad AMD lock-out their customers. As far as i know NVIDIA supports all of their cards with the latest drivers.
    f81c33dd99.png