/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Im on the ground idc, idc. lol — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Im on the ground idc, idc. lol

Being in that small area during the flytrap mission made me happy. Too bad there is a gate between me and the citizens. (sorry no pic) btw we really need a attachment button in here.

Comments

• ME_wifu22 wrote: »
    Being in that small area during the flytrap mission made me happy. Too bad there is a gate between me and the citizens. (sorry no pic) btw we really need a attachment button in here.

Attachment button? You do have that...
    f81c33dd99.png
  • Where? It just says image URL? I would like to post videos and images and such. I guess it's my phone.
  • ME_wifu22 wrote: »
    Where? It just says image URL? I would like to post videos and images and such. I guess it's my phone.

Yes. That's it. Just upload the image to some hosting and link the URL. First day on the internet? I use puu.sh for that.
    f81c33dd99.png
  • Number 1 I'm on a phone, number 2 imma need you to tone that that attitude. Where's my video link attachment though? K then. Honestly I don't understand what you're talking about. Anyway devs delete my post please.
  • zeraoo98
    130 posts
    edited June 2016
    ME_wifu22 wrote: »
    Number 1 I'm on a phone, number 2 imma need you to tone that that attitude. Where's my video link attachment though? K then. Honestly I don't understand what you're talking about. Anyway devs delete my post please.

Cool story bro. Imma ned yo typin better up k? Anyway, google for it if you don't know how to use BBCode, and read up on forums in general because what you refer to as devs are mods/admins and thread, not post.

Here let me help you *clicky linky*
    f81c33dd99.png
  • ME_wifu22
    31 posts
    edited June 2016
    Honey lets not get started on your typing errors but whatevs. I know they're mods, and I know it's a thread I need you not to worry about it. I didn't ask for your help and im so glad my post was so intriguing enough for you to post multiple times :). Imma need you to find your bridge now though k? Bye!
  • zeraoo98
    130 posts
    edited June 2016
    I don't have anything against you or posting in this thread, and yes sure you knew that thread/mod stuff already you just decided to write it some other way. But.. I don't like people using forums as some kind of "how do you do" for every-day questions, like posting an attachment in BBCode, that's just as easy as using [-img] and [video]. Anyway, i see that you are taking this way too serious, and I personally think you shouldn't.
    f81c33dd99.png
  • ME_wifu22
    31 posts
    edited June 2016
    Too bad you feel that way but maybe you shouldn't come at ppl like they know what a BBC code is and honestly this post was intended to talk about a nice little area on street level. All I did was mention an attachment I didn't say hey u come help me post a picture. Sorry not everyone is a coder ok? Maybe you should think about that before you try to rescue everyone on these forms :/ .
  • Did you notice a button right under the reply form saying "You can use BBCode in your post." Consider reading it before telling that there is no attachment button. You are still long way away from becoming a "coder" if you manage to post a picture on a forum imo.
    f81c33dd99.png