/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Beat L.E.s for all Intervention Missions — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Beat L.E.s for all Intervention Missions

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Beat L.E.s for all Intervention Missions

Add me: www-ninemil-com

I found all of them during in-game daytime.

Comments

• ninemil wrote: »
    Add me: www-ninemil-com

I found all of them during in-game daytime.

That one will be helpfull ;)

PS. Nice profile pic xP
    f81c33dd99.png
  • Actually, if it helps - all five seem to be a guaranteed spawn if you go looking for them just before doing The Shard for the first time.
    Actually, if it helps - all five seem to be a guaranteed spawn if you go looking for them just before doing The Shard for the first time.

Completed story already, and got just about 40 electronic parts and 2 of those missions left.
    f81c33dd99.png
  • heh, nice time on Tape Loop :p ^^ Took me a few tries to beat it. You kept wooshing past me just prior to the first swing, until I realised how far back you can grapple that, lol.
    heh, nice time on Tape Loop :p ^^ Took me a few tries to beat it. You kept wooshing past me just prior to the first swing, until I realised how far back you can grapple that, lol.

Hehe, will try to beat you once more ;)
    f81c33dd99.png
  • Nice. Gonna have to figure out that vault you did at the beginning now :D
    Nice. Gonna have to figure out that vault you did at the beginning now :D

Haha you did it too on the first try, just jump veeeery early.
    f81c33dd99.png