/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Misc/Exclusive runner tags — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Misc/Exclusive runner tags

zeraoo98
130 posts
edited June 2016
So i have 100% story 100% completion, division red 2 (was red 1 before). I basically did everything you can do in the game, still I have a lot of locked tags, some frames and 2 exclusive backgrounds. I have combat runner kit, but no speed runner kit, so we can say that one of each (tag, frame, background) is locked because of that... But what about the rest? Any ideas?

fd8170aca9.jpg

f81c33dd99.png

Comments

• I know one of the exclusive emblems is the horse-head Beta Participation emblem. That leaves four open spots, though, and I'm not sure what those are.
  • I'm guessing some exclusive ones are for being in the beta, and or preordering the game. I don't think anyone has unlocked any misc icons.
  • Yes there are 2 kits thus 2 icons for that. I own the combat kit, "fist" icon. Beta makes it 3. Still a lot more exclusives and even more miscs.
    f81c33dd99.png
  • So what about misc ?? Anybody have at least one of it ?
  • None, despite 100%/100%/Div Red.
  • did reach 100% for all of it too and i still have some spots locked.
    still 6 locked under the emblem (3 in "collectables and events" and 3 in "misc"), 8 for the frames (1 in "advanced" and 7 in "elite") and 5 for the backgrounds (3 in "advanced" and 2 in "elite").
    i have played the beta and pre ordered the game directly from origin. also like to know how to unlock the rest.

• Runner Kit pack DLC confirmed. XD
    I am Iman.
  • ImUrFriend wrote: »
    Runner Kit pack DLC confirmed. XD

there are 3 of them and 2 i have already due pre order. but even when i get the last one, it still wont fill up the remaining slots.
  • 070829 wrote: »
    2016-10-09.png?psid=1

what? are you trying to show a pic or what?