/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Flickering, lots and lots and lots of flickering — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Flickering, lots and lots and lots of flickering

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Flickering, lots and lots and lots of flickering

Omega
27 posts
edited July 2016
There is so much flickering to the point that it's very annoying and irritating to play the game... First load screen FLICKERING, those short loading screens that you see when you die FLICKERING randomly while playing the game FLICKERING, changing ANY setting, not even graphical FLICKERING.... Also I cant change the brightness, FOV properly because every time I try to slide the slider FLICKERING! I have to press somewhere on the slider bar to change it, but FLICKERING.... DICE FIX YOUR stuff!
Post edited by EAMod_Mike on

Comments

• they know about it, for now all you can do is set display mode to borderless window instead of fullscreen.

btw, is your pc Windows 10?
    I have a Windows 10 and got the same problem, but on my second PC (Windows 7) I have no flickering at all.
  • killchan wrote: »
    they know about it, for now all you can do is set display mode to borderless window instead of fullscreen.

I have a Windows 10 and got the same problem, but on my second PC (Windows 7) I have no flickering at all.
    yeah, my pc is win 10
  • Got the same problem on WIn10. GTX1070.
    I only get it sometimes during cutscenes before a mission starts. First thought it was intentional or maybe related to SweetFX, but alas it seems I'll have to trx borderless window mode.
  • killchan wrote: »
    they know about it, for now all you can do is set display mode to borderless window instead of fullscreen.

I'm glad I never upgraded to Windows 10.