/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Turned off Dialogs (Options > Audio) and I can still hear people talking during missions. — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Turned off Dialogs (Options > Audio) and I can still hear people talking during missions.

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Turned off Dialogs (Options > Audio) and I can still hear people talking during missions.

killchan
64 posts
edited June 2016
I'm yet to test this outside the missions, but during missions (e.g. Top of the world, yeah that one where Rebecca just won't shut up) it just doesn't work.
so, yeah, please allow me to make 'em stop, I don't care about them.

I just want to run and listed to the music.

Comments

• killchan wrote: »

I just want to run and listed to the music.

Yes! I have completed the story long ago but I still like to fire the game up once in a while and just run to the music. But its way too quiet, the music needs to be detached from the master volume so I can crank it while keeping the other environmental fx low.

Right now if I have the master and music all the way up, I can barely hear the music through the sounds of footsteps and grunting.

• testarff
    73 posts
    edited June 12
    Look again, the only option there is "Dialogue boost", which lets you increase the dialogue volume above the default value. There is no option to turn it off.

The best option you have is mods, which has finally become possible to do.