/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Problems on PS4 — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Problems on PS4

Emshire
0 posts
edited July 2016
I keep getting error CE-34878-0 with the game and if i succeed to start the game at all it is all pixely and flimery.
I have tried reinstalling the game, rebuilding the database and initialising the PS4. I have tried two different discs of the game and same problem with both. No problems with another game though. Does any one know whats wrong?

Filmed a bit of my problems once i get through to the game:

Um oops, I accidentally posted my topic twice, sorry!!
Post edited by Emshire on

Comments

• Emshire
    0 posts
    edited July 2016
    I keep getting error CE-34878-0 with the game and if I succeed to start the game at all it is all pixely and flimery. Things I have tried include reinstalling the game, rebuilding the database and initialising the PS4. I have also tried two different discs of the game and same problem with both, no problems with another game though.

Does anyone know whats wrong? And how I can fix it?

Filmed a bit of my problems once I get through to the game:
  • Similair issues for me too. Hope this gets addressed
  • Oh god, you have no idea how many error reports I've sent in of this same exact problem. I got the game maybe a couple of days or two after the update came out and I have not been able to get through at least one section of the game without it crashing 20 times each time. I'm so upset because no one is addressing this and I was so hyped for this game. I've been a fan of this series for 8 years now and I am just so disappointed that I can't experience the game properly.
  • how Bizarre, at worse I get bad textures for a few seconds on the first areas of the map, but this is due to short draw distance and ps4 being hella weak, never seen this...
  • I guess some people most people got lucky, since there haven't been many reports about it. Let's just hope they fix this. I'm actually going to go try to get another copy of the game since I got the warranty. I'll see if I still have the same problem with a second copy.
  • So I went and got that second copy of the game, and it did it still. It still had the glitchy screen, but it crashing way less than my other copy. I can live with this, but I hope they address this.