/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Possible Secret Place in Development Zone — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Possible Secret Place in Development Zone

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Possible Secret Place in Development Zone

santhi93
20 posts
edited July 2016
imgur.com/a/Nu6ts

Have you guys discovered anything about this zone yet? Have you managed to reach this area? I'd like to know what is this about. I don't think it's a mission zone because the building which you climb in Rebecca's mission is in the other side.

Btw, post me places like this which are "supposed" to be locked for a future map DLC, no glitches that don't look like DICE's intended at all, please.

Am I the only one urging to get a map DLC asap? I want to explore that financial center with big a** buildings and the other side where are located the lower buildings and those extremely high isolated ones. DICE you did a great job in my opinion for a rebooted and completeley peculiar franchise, but don't put boundaries in front of a runner. What about those higher buildings? No interiors to explore, no rooftops? I know you guys had to deliver this game according to EA's agenda, but take your time now and give us what we really wanted... Come on.

Comments