/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
How to exit replay missions — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

How to exit replay missions

I bought the PS4 version of MEC, and I absolutely loved it. Just one thing I'm confused about:
Maybe this is just my own inability to recognise or use the functions, but I accidentally chose to replay a main mission- Prisoner X. However when I tried to switch to the one before it, the game said it was 'not replayable when already on a mission'. And I can't seem to find a function which allows me to cancel/abort Prisoner X and replay another main mission. Anyone know how to do this on PS4?
Any help is much appreciated :)
Survival is overrated. You need to live a little too.

Comments

• I apologise if the title of this post was misleading i.e if anyone thought it gave advice on exiting replay missions. I forgot to put the question mark there to indicate I needed help.
  • Press start (or options but that name is bleh) and go to abandon mission :)
    "I'm gonna' run."
  • CookieMan wrote: »
    Press start (or options but that name is bleh) and go to abandon mission :)
    Oh my God, was it really that simple? Thank you so much!
  • I'd like to advise anyone who's having trouble with finding functions, to always look at the controls menu first and experiment a bit before asking for help online. Because in my case, the answer was literally under my nose and I didn't realise it :#