/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
MirrorEdgeCatalyst terminates on startup on Dell PC Faulting Module: igdusc64.dll) — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

MirrorEdgeCatalyst terminates on startup on Dell PC Faulting Module: igdusc64.dll)

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

MirrorEdgeCatalyst terminates on startup on Dell PC Faulting Module: igdusc64.dll)

Can anyone help please?
I have been asked to look into a friend's PC as she is having difficulty starting MirrorEdgeCatalyst. It is a Dell PC with built in Intel Video card. Running windows 10, all updates are upto date including the video card drivers.

Here is the error message from the event log:

Faulting application name: MirrorsEdgeCatalyst.exe, version: 1.0.3.47248, time stamp: 0x5762e3b7
Faulting module name: igdusc64.dll, version: 10.18.10.4425, time stamp: 0x5702a750
Exception code: 0xc0000094
Fault offset: 0x00000000002163ec
Faulting process id: 0x234c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d1d2bbe0d23cc5
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Mirrors Edge Catalyst\MirrorsEdgeCatalyst.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igdusc64.dll
Report Id: f73f9151-c880-4f3a-825d-7cbc0efdaae7

Comments

• Intel GPU isn't up to the task of running the game.
    Beta plaftorm: Xbox One | Xbox Live: PalZer0
  • did you guys solved this issue ?
  • having the exact specs would be helpful too. generally these build in GPUs arent really good for games and from the message, it does look like the CPU cant handle the game either.
  • Thanks for the reply , CPU is i5 , I think built in GPU will not help, I believe i have to get the new recommended GPU
  • generally laptops arent very good for gaming. sure, they have improved but still will never reach the level of a custom build rig were you know every part is good.