/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
How do you 100% this game on XBox One? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

How do you 100% this game on XBox One?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

How do you 100% this game on XBox One?

I'm specifically talking about the completion percentage that is shown within the Xbox One dashboard when you view your achievements. I finished the full 1000 Gamerscore and noticed that I only had a completion of 94%. I then noticed that I needed to complete more opportunity missions. I finished that and the in-game progress now shows 100% completion for Story, 100% for World and Red 5 for Division. But when I check that Xbox One achievements area again, it says 99%. I'm kinda stumped on this one.

When I come here and check my emblems, I noticed that there are 3 locked under the Misc category but I have no idea how to get them or if they matter. Is there anything regarding Dead Drops, Beat L.E.s, or Time Trials that counts towards that overall percentage? Do I need to get a better rank than Red 5? Any help here?

And yes, I know this isn't really important, but I put almost 40 hours into this game and did everything, so stopping at 99% just feels wrong.

Comments