/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
starting a New Game... Maybe... — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

starting a New Game... Maybe...

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

starting a New Game... Maybe...

So i know that starting a new game resets your progress and skill tree unlocks, and i know it keeps your online race, and time trial times and beat L.E's, but does it reset the collectibles too, I've collected a lot of them, but i also kinda want to start that new game. i'm also going to reinstall it as i'm experiencing some stuttering i haven't noticed before and its been going on for a while. but the collectibles are my main concern.

Comments

• GeoffreyOmega
    92 posts
    edited July 2016
    Hey, I don't think it reset them beside the only bag on your way you're supposed to grab at one point.
    I can't frankly remember perfectly but I don't remember picking up twice the same document / bag /recorder. It does reset the electric gridnode and grid point though with the security cameras you've shut down.
  • It resets everything, including collectables, grid leaks, electronic parts, and recordings and the such. I don't know if it resets race times though, not quite sure. I downloaded an update, and when I got on, it said it had corrupt save data, so I had to restart. I was mostly finished with my gridleaks, so that really ****.