/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Mirror's Edge Catalyst Update Feedback — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Mirror's Edge Catalyst Update Feedback

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Mirror's Edge Catalyst Update Feedback

1. DLC Outfits
2. More movement, combat, and gear upgrades (If Possible)
3. Ability to play music through beat link
4. More missions & side missions
5. More activities
6. Introduce more characters to MEC
7. Make K-sec more difficult to defeat (not a health boost)
And that's all, please grant this request DICE, Mirror's Edge Catalyst has alot of potential and I would hate to see it go to waste, well that's all for now, please let me know what you guys think in the comment section and sorry for no introduction.

Comments

• That's all. So, you mean... completely overhaul the game? At minimum this is bordering on expansive DLC territory.

I can see them doing 1 or 3, but that's it. And I'm not even sure I see the point of 1.
    980 Ti, i7 6700K, 16GB RAM, Samsung SSD 950 Pro, Windows 10
  • Tonxey wrote: »
    That's all. So, you mean... completely overhaul the game? At minimum this is bordering on expansive DLC territory.

I can see them doing 1 or 3, but that's it. And I'm not even sure I see the point of 1.

"That's all. So, you mean... completely overhaul the game? At minimum this is bordering on expansive [/] DLC territory. I can see them doing 1 or 3 but that's it. And I'm not even sure I see the point of 1." First of all this is just my recommendation of features I would like to see in the Mirror's Edge Catalyst update and/or DLC, second of all you may not see the point in having DLC outfits in Mirror's Edge Catalyst but I do and I do not have to explain myself to you as it should be obvious why anyone would want DLC outfits in Mirror's Edge Catalyst weather you want them or not, and last but not least third of all is only relevant for Mirror's Edge Catalyst to come out with DLC story missions and/or side missions to keep the game alive and who wouldn't want more movement, combat, and gear upgrades if possible and more activities to do after you completed every main & side missions in the game, I'm afraid your opinion is irrelevant on this topic but I do thank you for sharing your thoughts on my topic post, well i've said my peace, do with that as you will and by the way I do not keep up with my topic posts updates so don't be expecting a reply for every comment you post guys, have a good one.
  • Tonxey wrote: »
    That's all. So, you mean... completely overhaul the game? At minimum this is bordering on expansive DLC territory.

not overhaul, but fix
  • 1. DLC Outfits
    2. More movement, combat, and gear upgrades (If Possible)
    3. Ability to play music through beat link
    4. More missions & side missions
    5. More activities
    6. Introduce more characters to MEC
    7. Make K-sec more difficult to defeat (not a health boost)
    And that's all, please grant this request DICE, Mirror's Edge Catalyst has alot of potential and I would hate to see it go to waste, well that's all for now, please let me know what you guys think in the comment section and sorry for no introduction.

Edit: 8. Option to sleep in beds to pass time (I thought of this idea when I first saw the cutscene of faith getting out of bed after waking up from a dream)
    9. Option to submit and get arrested by Kurger-Sec (I've been wanting this feature in mirror's edge catalyst ever since Mirror's Edge, it should be obvious but you also would have to restart checkpoint too)
    10. More death animations (I can't stop thinking about how many ways Kurger- Sec could submit faith like the way faith does her takedowns on Kurger-Sec soldiers) and that's all I can think of for now guys, thanks to all of you who took the time to read my topic post and my edit I hope you guys have a good day and remember... This is just my feedback on what I think the mirror's edge catalyst update and/or DLC should include there's no point in arguing with my opinion if you disagree or feel differently just post a topic of how you feel or think instead.
  • Edit: 8. Option to sleep in beds to pass time (I thought of this idea when I first saw the cutscene of faith getting out of bed after waking up from a dream)

Yes! Having played Dying Light, I've wanted this ever since I started playing MEC.