/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Can't save my Time Trial! — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Can't save my Time Trial!

Think I found a bug. I just made a Time Trial and wanted to save it, but it says "You can't create any more UGC, you have too many. Delete a old UGC to create a new one."

So I went and deleted about five or so of my old time trials but I still get the error when I try again. This might also be related to how the UGC gets numbered automatically but incorrectly (for example if I create #1, #2, #3 and then delete #2 and #3, then create a new one after that it will still be called #4 instead of #2 like you would expect).

Comments

• Restart and try doing the time trial again, if you can remember the route you took.
  • testarff
    73 posts
    edited July 2016
    Restart and try doing the time trial again, if you can remember the route you took.

Yes, that works, thanks for the advice. I actually didn't expect it to, it totally seemed like a server side error to me (Didn't wanna cancel and lose my TT for nothing, either).

It still needs to be patched though, as there is no way to close the game without also cancelling the Time Trial you've currently created (and having to re-do it).
    It would be better if this error would show up before you start building a Time Trial, not once it's done (although of course it's a bug and you're able to delete other UGC from in-game without cancelling the Time Trial creation, so if the bug wasn't there this normally wouldn't be a big deal).