/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
I'm having a weird texture glitch. How do I fix this? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

I'm having a weird texture glitch. How do I fix this?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

I'm having a weird texture glitch. How do I fix this?

On certain objects that have moving textures (e.g. when placing the shotgun in the Back In The Game mission) these textures tend to misbehave. In the part where you
place the shotgun on the terminal in workroom 4H
, the animation that normally plays on the table just... isn't there. On television screens, it just displays a generic (and very blurry) grey globe with a ring around it. When
grabbing Gabriel Kruger's gridPrint, the animation is replaced with a white square.
I'm running on custom settings, which is a blend of high/hyper settings at 1080p. The textures are hyper. I'm running on a custom rig with an Intel Core i3-6100 and a GTX 960.
How do I fix this?

Comments

• Installed latest drivers and I'm still having this issue, and updating the drivers actually introduced a few minor shading errors as well.