/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Polaroid Easter Egg — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Polaroid Easter Egg

Found this interesting video here:

Can anyone confirm whether this little achievement is real? I think it's really cool, but definitely hard to figure out!

Comments

• Lol glad to know there's someone watching my videos :D It's not an counted as an actual achievement in Origin or anything but it's a really cool easter egg. There's a reddit thread discussing about this easter egg here: https://www.reddit.com/r/mirrorsedge/comments/4s5la5/hidden_achievements/?sort=new
  • Wow, I saw the photos when I first started playing and thought they were really funny, but this is so cool!
  • Lol glad to know there's someone watching my videos :D It's not an counted as an actual achievement in Origin or anything but it's a really cool easter egg. There's a reddit thread discussing about this easter egg here: https://www.reddit.com/r/mirrorsedge/comments/4s5la5/hidden_achievements/?sort=new

Oh hey it's you! Thanks for the video, it's super helpful and I'll be giving it a shot as soon as I've caught up and finished the story again (started a new game recently). This is definitely my favourite easter egg in the game that we've found!
  • I have completed the main storyline and bought all skills. Afterwards I hunted backwards some achievements and I got to this Polaroid easter egg. I have ticked the 7 photos at the wall but I want to get that last one "The brother I never had".
    How can I see the small statue without starting new game again?
  • Tirpitz_cz wrote: »
    I have completed the main storyline and bought all skills. Afterwards I hunted backwards some achievements and I got to this Polaroid easter egg. I have ticked the 7 photos at the wall but I want to get that last one "The brother I never had".
    How can I see the small statue without starting new game again?

you still can complete all of them. you can replay all missions and just do what you see in the video. so no need to start all over again.
  • I have solved the problem with the last polaroid photo named "The brother I never had."
    Villainous_Windmill on reddit has this solvation:
    You actually pass through the location from The Brother I Never Had during Be Like Water. It's the air duct you're supposed to slide under before the first zipline. There's even a dent in it where Nomad was sitting. So I'm pretty sure it's the location, not the mission.
    After staring on mentioned position you should find out in The Lair tick at the photo and the diorama.