/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
GamesCom... — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

GamesCom...

Bird_Of_Faith
161 posts
edited August 2016
I know that this may be highly unlikely, even though i wish for this to happen and the possibilities are pretty small, but a part of me really hopes Dice announces something new within the mirrors edge franchise at gamescom, whether its a DLC or a new game (which would seem a bit to soon to announce maybe???) i'd be pretty happy if they at least gave a small teaser about something. i mean, if there ever is going to be a sequel to Catalyst, i guess it'd be too soon to announce anything, but if it was a DLC maybe it wouldn't be too soon??? I've just seen that gamescom is fairly close, I'm pretty sure i saw EA tweet "3 Days until Gamescom" so in fact very very very soon. We can always hope something happens and the franchise is expanded on, i can't be the only one hoping something may happen. and even if it doesn't we still E3 next year i guess, i just really hope that sometime in the future we get to see Catalyst's story continued!!