/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
I broke the game? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

I broke the game?

filipomel
41 posts
edited August 2016
Ok, so I was replaying the Savant Extraordinaire mission and I found a way to get out of bounds, I would post a video on how I did it, but I accidentally walked into a death barrier, and ever since my game just keeps loading. I don't know how to get out of it, if you watch this video you can hear the death sound effect and Faith breathing out, it just repeats.
[flash=]

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Comments

• Steveglowplunk
    52 posts
    edited August 2016
    I'm looking for a fix to this as well. Few weeks ago I ended up in a death loop in a (almost) street level out-of-bounds area in downtown. I had to delete my current profile and restore the backup I did manually not long ago. (I'm on pc)
    Post edited by Steveglowplunk on
  • If you're looking for out-of-bound ways (which are normally not playable areas), you risk a situation like this. Try like Steve said to backup save files after each mission so you always got a backup.
  • I didn't even know that could happen. Weird.