/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Was this game abandoned? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Was this game abandoned?

Serious question. I just want to know if there are plans for DLC or bug patches. There hasn't been any official news for 2 months so I don't know if I missed anything. Can anyone confirm if the game has been abandoned by the developers?

Comments

• They are going to talk at GDC today about Mirror's Edge. Their facebook is still active and posts regularly.
  • Bird_Of_Faith
    162 posts
    edited August 2016
    Flylken wrote: »
    They are going to talk at GDC today about Mirror's Edge. Their facebook is still active and posts regularly.

Isn't the gdc talk just about how they did the art though???
  • Thunder wrote: »
    Serious question. I just want to know if there are plans for DLC or bug patches. There hasn't been any official news for 2 months so I don't know if I missed anything. Can anyone confirm if the game has been abandoned by the developers?

They are working on the new Battlefield and Star Wars as I heard, so they give low or no priority for this game at the moment. A lot of people have problems with a smooth gameplay (i.e. unsynchronized cutscenes and/or huge framedrops). Before making a DLC, they should fix this problem first as it's not an exception but a lot of players are having this problem no matter the quality of the hardware.
    Until then try to look sometimes if there is a fix.