/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
holy cow — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

holy cow

BombyProduction
5 posts
edited August 2016
"Should be some scaffolding ahead, try and lose some of the heat in there."
Post edited by EAMod_Mike on

Comments

• AustinPaquette
    18 posts
    edited August 2016
    Oh wow, looks like they actually are planning to continue the story. Either that or it's just the translation that makes it unintentionally sound like it. I feel like before hyping yourself up, wait for the english profile to make the post and see what it says.
  • I hope this is a teaser to a new game or possibly DLC
  • But this is a seperate page then the official one on Twitter??? Im a bit confused...
  • But this is a seperate page then the official one on Twitter??? Im a bit confused...
    It's the official Mirror's Edge Russian Twitter page.

• More missions? I'm in. Don't really care about the story though. I mean, ehi, you need to read a comic and listen to audiologs to even get some of the key characters motives and background.
  • killchan wrote: »
    More missions? I'm in. Don't really care about the story though. I mean, ehi, you need to read a comic and listen to audiologs to even get some of the key characters motives and background.

Right? <Sigh>

(Still better than the opening text of the game though.)
  • right before the release of ME 1 they said they want to make a trilogy
  • Omega wrote: »
    right before the release of ME 1 they said they want to make a trilogy

I remember hearing about that too... Maybe this trilogy will happen???
  • All we can do is wait, hope we hear something soon
  • I know this is an old post, but man, the wait is killing me...
  • certainly would be great to hear something. even a solid dlc would do the trick.
  • What the **** haven't seen this post before.. haha. So far, no updates?
    I am Iman.
  • I think that Twitter post should be taken with a big grain of salt considering the other posts that are on that account. A lot of it just doesn't make any sense...
  • I wish the devs would actually remember this game exists. As soon as the game was released, everything went silent. No more promo, no contact on the forums, no tweets, no information on DLC... nothing. Doesn't exactly invoke hope.
  • Mirror's Edge was treated by DICE like a Javelin missile launcher, you get a 'lock on', 'fire' and 'forget' about it.... get it get it get it? eh? eheh? *moving on..*
    I am Iman.
  • Nah they copied me... Did all this stuff, nothing's changed, what are you going to do next? "I'm gonna run!"
    "Yeah yeah I'm sure the birds are real impressed Faith, but once you're done showing off think you might concentrate on some actual work?!!" - Merc
  • I believe that eventually something new will come, I read somewhere that they'll only make a new game if people want one, do you want one?? I certainly do!!! I guess DICE has been busy with other big releases, so maybe they're waiting until that calms down a bit? I mean, it makes sense that they're focusing on these othee titles, maybe behind the scenes there is a small group determining the next MEC game, or the current future of the game. It would be an utter disappointment if they didn't make the effort to try again, they had a red hot go with catalyst, even if it wasn't perfectly executed, they still tried, and i think that gives them the potential and foundation to have another go, other wise this franchise will die out and never be picked up again... which as far as im concerned, I don't want it to, no matter how long it'll take for a new game!!! This was quite a while ago that Twitter post, im not sure if its actually anything serious, but so far i have seen small little mentions of the game, like the Faye kingslee post on instagram. All that matters now is we gotta have Faith, sorry for the pun, Dice will take its time i reckon, most of all, as fans, we need to keep on urging that we want something else, so DICE sees us and makes the right decision!!!

• I need to find some runners in real life :-P
    "Yeah yeah I'm sure the birds are real impressed Faith, but once you're done showing off think you might concentrate on some actual work?!!" - Merc
  • Please, oh please, I'm ready for more.
  • We still remember this tweet, DICE...
  • Sikboy1029 wrote: »
    We still remember this tweet, DICE...

ahhh, this makes me so sad, you have no idea how much i want to see more mirrors edge!!!! pleeeaaaaassseeeeeeeeeeee Dice i beg you pleeeaasseeeeeeeee....
  • EA you made one of the most beautiful and funnest open world. Don't let it go to waste, please add stuff.