/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Can we just take a moment to appreciate Faith's backstory? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Faith's backstory?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Faith's backstory?

filipomel
41 posts
edited August 2016
I mean, out of all the things done wrong with the new Mirror's Edge *COUGH* story *COUGH*, I believe the writers really nailed Faith's past, like I actually felt sympathy for Faith when I watched her flashbacks, it's such a shame that her past didn't reflect more in her character and motivations, oh well, let's just embrace what EA/DICE did right. I made a smooth transitional montage video of all her flashbacks because I couldn't find one on YouTube, I'm sure there already is one but I like making and editing videos. So here ya go!

[flash=]

Comments

• Bird_Of_Faith
    162 posts
    edited August 2016
    The back story is absolutely superb. It really makes you feel for faith and cat on what they went through on that day. Especially that faith saw her parents get killed, cat getting knocked out by the gas thinking she died and leaving, and faith shooting that ksec officer from pure shock, then realising it was the man who showed them a safe place after the two got separated from their parents. It's really a touching part of the story i think...