/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Does Faith get faster over time? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Does Faith get faster over time?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Does Faith get faster over time?

I have no problem doing any of the missions, but the deliveries are really hard. I follow the paths shown in Youtube videos and I still can't get to the finish. I have gotten most of the upgrades and I'm getting near the end of the game. I've managed to complete a few of the delieveries, but the rest of them seem to be impossible. I notice that there are people who manage to do 10 seconds in a challenge where most other people are doing 1 minute and that would be impossible. I'm not doing too well with the delievery missions.

Comments

• im not great at them either that i gave up later on. but it does help to have her fully upgraded. these missions will be there even when you finish the game. im more busy finding everything in every section of the map but not so lucky when there are only 2 or 3 left to find.
    so yes, just upgrade faith to full and some of these missions will get a bit easier. but some are indeed very hard that i ignore them entirely after playing them for like 10 times.
  • I usually play with runner vision off (path-finding is the best part of the game <3 ), but with deliveries I usually just swallow my pride and activate it, even the full vision.
    Also, I agree with metalrocks, it surely helps to have Faith upgraded, but most is to find the correct path and cut corners, even slowing down in 2 jumps can make the difference between 2 stars and failure.
  • true about cutting corners. but i still keep the runners vision on. otherwise i would have no idea where to go. once im more familiar with the surroundings, i indeed try different routs but even then: i still fail to manage the mission.
  • Upgrading pipe climbing, sliding and double wall run helps. Also take note of best time to jump over obstacles as a small difference can mean she goes over smoothly with momentum or slows down to "climb" over it
    "Yeah yeah I'm sure the birds are real impressed Faith, but once you're done showing off think you might concentrate on some actual work?!!" - Merc