/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
This city is poor.... — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

This city is poor....

SPChanelSTH
17 posts
edited September 2016
Well i am not talking about i am not gonna play this game anymore or this is bad. This game is great anyway. But the title is just a joke. Please take a look inside this topic. And you will be like ( O_O )
Well i just use the cinematic tools to explore the un-explorable area in the city of glass and the shard and here these are all i found. (Warning : The Shard spoiler alert! Go finish your main mission to read this topic!)
(Please click the picture to zoom in)

Mirrors_Edge_Catalyst_4_9_2559_21_36_21_251.png

(Ohh this city is poor than i thought !!!)

MirrorsEdgeCatalyst_4_9_2559_21_37_07_554.png

(Uhh what wrong with the shard lemme seeeee)

MirrorsEdgeCatalyst_4_9_2559_21_38_20_844.png

(Ohh rebecca just bombed it)

MirrorsEdgeCatalyst_4_9_2559_21_37_48_186.png

(Anyways nice view here)

MirrorsEdgeCatalyst_4_9_2559_21_38_13_830.png

(The Shard)

MirrorsEdgeCatalyst_4_9_2559_21_40_01_5.png

(Uhh i think I am in space)

MirrorsEdgeCatalyst_4_9_2559_21_38_35_124.png

(Anyways i love this game!)
Yeah as i said. They should make city expansion DLC update so we can explore more!
And if city was explained this game will be more fun!
Also add more mission would be fun. Add more skill or upgrade make this game more better!
As we see the rest of the city are poor. This game would be more awesome when they expand it even the shard.

aulodp866cd.png
I am the combat master :V
Post edited by SPChanelSTH on

Comments

• FaithConnors
    133 posts
    edited September 2016
    I need to get this, :-P No ksec alerts, no things being in the way of my art shots, :-)

Also, re: your thread title. "This isn't agricultural research...."
    "Yeah yeah I'm sure the birds are real impressed Faith, but once you're done showing off think you might concentrate on some actual work?!!" - Merc
  • I need to get this, :-P No ksec alerts, no things being in the way of my art shots, :-)

Yeah. I rename it.
    But i think the shard is not just a showing model. I think if you just have a fly hack and fly closer to it. The model and texture must be loaded and you can explore the shard in free roam. It weird. Because when i am on the top of the shard. I just use cinematic tools to fly down to the city. And i found a same building and same place. Just some missing/low res texture and model (I mostly found low res texture). Also there are a delivery machine loaded in the city too! That weird. Next time I just use cinematic tools to fly to the Prison (Release Mission) Area and i just found low res texture again. But when I stand too far away from it. The thing i just found is more low res texture even Zephyr Transition HUB (I just stand around The View district). So it possible that the shard is the actual level and it not just a model. I could figure out it if I have fly hack :V
    aulodp866cd.png
  • I need to get this, :-P No ksec alerts, no things being in the way of my art shots, :-)

Oh hey it real
    http://www.mirrorsedge.com/map/beatle/pc/1464183770/f0bc77d0-776e-11e6-b396-35d5bec5470a
    aulodp866cd.png