/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
"Do you own this game or app"??? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

"Do you own this game or app"???

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

"Do you own this game or app"???

ME:C has been working fine for the last couple of months...until now...Every time I try to play the game on my Xbox One a message pops up saying, "Do you own this game or app? Your trial has ended. Insert your game disc or buy it at the Microsoft Store." I have the full version of the game, and the disc is indeed inside the Xbox. I've tried taking out all of the cables, restarting the console, everything. Does anybody know how to fix this??

Comments

• Sounds like an Xbox issue as opposed to a game issue. You might have to contact Xbox with this one; sorry I couldn't be of any more help.
  • Actually yes I received a similar issue a few days ago, I tried launching my game on my PC when this message pops up saying "activate with your EA account", I wasn't connected to Wi-Fi at the time but later I managed to activate it and the game started working, no idea why this just sowed up, it's really random, try figuring out if you need to activate the game or something.