/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
What is going on with the Connors family tree? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

What is going on with the Connors family tree?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

What is going on with the Connors family tree?

aryan826
2 posts
edited September 2016
so first off are mirrost edge 1 and catalys set in the same timeline? if they are why do faith and Caitlyn have diferent fathers with the same last name? ( is faiths' and Kate's mother called Connors and did their father and Kates father just take there curent wifes name? are Kate and Caitlyn the same person ( if so why are there fathers different[did there dad just change his first name) kate and faith are 'twins' so why is kate not in catalyst?!?!?!? twf is going on? :D

and if Kate and Caitlyn are the same person how and why does Caitlyn go from being the CEO of the biggest company in the game to some random cop?
Post edited by EAMod_Mike on

Comments

• my guess is they just changed the canon. as on the wiki faith is listed as having the same father as Caitlyn. are they still wins?
  • Of course they changed it, as names and roles are swapped around a little, or changed altogether. :-)
    "Yeah yeah I'm sure the birds are real impressed Faith, but once you're done showing off think you might concentrate on some actual work?!!" - Merc
  • i hate when people do that, but both games where great so i'll let them have this one :)