/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Any ability to turn off red objects all over the place? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Any ability to turn off red objects all over the place?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Any ability to turn off red objects all over the place?

That's a bit annoying. Is there any way to turn off that runner vision, yet not routing? Only i need is ability to press Alt to see where to go in case i was lost.

Comments

• You can turn off runner's vision in the options menu, but you can't get the red trail without the red objects. If you set it to completely off you will still have the mission markers though.
  • turn runner vision off and place objective markers on the map if you get lost.
  • Unfortunately they don't have that option afaik. I was wanting that too.
    "Yeah yeah I'm sure the birds are real impressed Faith, but once you're done showing off think you might concentrate on some actual work?!!" - Merc
  • coth wrote: »
    That's a bit annoying. Is there any way to turn off that runner vision, yet not routing? Only i need is ability to press Alt to see where to go in case i was lost.

Same here. I don't like that we can't customize Runner Vision. I want to be able to turn off the red object highlights, but keep the red directional trail.
    All wings report in.