/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
The Shard in free roam. — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

The Shard in free roam.

SPChanelSTH
17 posts
edited September 2016
Well. As i was expected. It possible. The Shard can be played without mission but you can't get there without teleport hack :V So i just teleport around and this idea just bringing up in my head. So i decide to do this weird stuff. I try to teleport to the shard in free roam. And it POSSIBLE. It happen like i was expected. I just think about when i got closer to it. It will render. And it really render The Shard. And it become playable in freeroam. So The Shard you have seen in the map or downtown , anchor , the view or whatever it just not a showing model. It is actually The Shard. But some of the entity are missing. Like the huge fan is gone , Some of MAG rope are unusable , Some krueger Sec guard are missing , elevator are gone even the music is not the shard music for some reason. But what happen when you get there? Your origin status will show as "In the Shard" without "on the mission" in front of it. It showing that you are actually in The Shard. also you can create Beat L.E. , Time Trials and the background of your Beat LE and Time trials will show as The Shard background. Here is the video of it. (Feel free to add me on origin :V) [NOTE : All time trials link is in the video description]

Yeah The Shard is my favorite building and district in this game even my profile picture is The Shard XD. Sadly you can't explore it all. But it have a beautiful view. I hope the next free dlc is the map expansion. It would be fun.

aulodp866cd.png
I am the combat master :V
Post edited by SPChanelSTH on

Comments