/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
KrugerArms building in Triumvirate Drive — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

KrugerArms building in Triumvirate Drive

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

KrugerArms building in Triumvirate Drive

In the beta, it was a climbable tall building that can be accessed like in this video:

In the full game, however, I found out that the nearby billboard needed to get to it seems patched and unclimbable. Can anyone confirm this?
My goal in betas is always to break the game by playing the game. Out-of-map glitches, game-breaking glitches, serious bugs, you name it!

Comments

• Steveglowplunk
    52 posts
    edited September 2016
    It is indeed patched. In fact, they made a lot of other surfaces can't be climbed to make sure they've killed all the fun of going out of bounds (until we found the crouch float glitch lol), instead of fixing annoying glitches like cutscene desync. It's just sad.
  • it's still scalable if u use the mini crane to climb to the secon floor of the advertising stand
  • zeakkk wrote: »
    it's still scalable if u use the mini crane to climb to the secon floor of the advertising stand

Yes, but you can get to the second floor only. You need to go higher to get back In the KrugerArms building.
  • there's no need to get higher, just jump to the ramp and faith will reach the edge, then just use the pause bug for walk to the top of the ramp. I did it, it's a bit hard but possible. ^^