/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
About the Music — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

About the Music

We all know that the music for this game is dynamic. And we know that there are different types(or stages) of music for Exploration, Dash, Combat of each district.
Like the Act 1, 2, 3 shown in the following video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNjqP9JLN-c

My question is: I've listened to different types of music for Exploration, Dash, Combat throughout the gameplay. Once I've completed the story, the music stays the same all the time (Act 1 in the video). I wonder why? It's sad that we can't hear the other types of the music in the gameplay for good.

Comments

• I strongly believe that the music is dependent of the district that you currently are into. When I freeroam, the music stays the same for the time that I'm in same region/district but I can hear the music switching to another song when transiting to another district (ex: Development Zone and Ocean Pier have different music) and the Dashes and Time Trials music is also different for each district too.

The rest of the amazing music of this game is mission specific: Every missions and sub-missions have their own music
  • I agree with you. Each time you load up the game, it should randomly choose whether it's going to be Act 1, Act 2, or Act 3 music. I for one much prefer the Act 2 music for each district. A real shame you have to replay the game to hear it again.