/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
XP are useless. — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

XP are useless.

When you upgrade everything in the progression screen. The XP become useless. I think they should add XP leaderboard to show XP with your friend. That would be fun. Because there's infinity delivery mission that you can gain infinity XP. But you can't do anything with XP :V Or they should make XP rank system too!
Like 10,000 XP = level 1. It would be better if they do this :P
aulodp866cd.png
I am the combat master :V

Comments

• I agree. The XP does become useless once you get all the upgrades- they should introduce something new to make it relevant. If it could contribute to your division that would be great and would give more incentive to fight KrugerSec and such.
    Survival is overrated. You need to live a little too.
  • I would suggest using xp to unlock more slots for published challenges (time trials and stuff), 10 slots aren't really enough.
  • I would suggest using xp to unlock more slots for published challenges (time trials and stuff), 10 slots aren't really enough.
    I haven't really done much of social play, but I can see how that would be useful by maximising what you can do in the game and hence your player experience.
    Survival is overrated. You need to live a little too.
  • dont care for the social stuff but i certainly see why the xp would be useful.
    for the none social players like me, maybe have something to unlock like run faster, or your punches do more damage for an entire main mission. when you maybe reach 10k xp, you can play all main mission without dying.
    just something that came out of the top of my head.