/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Head Bobbing patch request — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Head Bobbing patch request

I just recently went back to 2008 Mirrors Edge and I realized the head bobbing has been completely removed. I understand there are people who get motion sickness, but can this be made an option to be turned on and off? I really enjoyed it on the last game, and now it's just a floating camera.

Comments

• Yeah it does kind of subjugate the immersion due to the pacified camera movement.
    "Yeah yeah I'm sure the birds are real impressed Faith, but once you're done showing off think you might concentrate on some actual work?!!" - Merc
  • It really makes a HUGE difference in immersion! This is just heartbreaking :(
  • I never noticed that until you pointed it out, I did wonder why Catalyst felt a little different in its movement. I agree that you should be able to turn it on!
  • ImUrFriend
    167 posts
    edited October 2016
    True! The head bobbing is the first thing that I noticed missing when I saw the 5 min gameplay trailer. DICE said that they wanted to remove motion sickness and made it easier to play and let everyone can play the game. Funny how they still kept the camera shake in their Battlefield games all the time but removed it in ME:C. DICE plss..
    I am Iman.