/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Warning call song location? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Warning call song location?

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else. I can't seem to find where they play this song except of the jukebox in The Lair. It suppose to be the main theme song. I did hear some instrumental tracks at beginning and credits but defo not Warning Call. Why? Am I missing something? I have completed the story only.

Comments

• FaithConnors
    133 posts
    edited October 2016
    Yeah it seems to only be in the jukebox while the intro and credits theme use the same underlying melody. Unless someone found another location for it :-P

If they do, I guess we, found another warning call
    "Yeah yeah I'm sure the birds are real impressed Faith, but once you're done showing off think you might concentrate on some actual work?!!" - Merc
  • It's ridiculous that it's only available on the jukebox, the great thing about the original was that 'Still Alive' tied the entire game together. Maybe the public reaction to 'Warning Call' wasn't as positive as expected, so it was underused in the game.
  • Actually other than the jukebox, Warning Call also plays when you go to "credits" in the pause menu. Though, it didn't play in the ending cutscene :o
  • Actually other than the jukebox, Warning Call also plays when you go to "credits" in the pause menu. Though, it didn't play in the ending cutscene :o

That's interesting. I wonder why it's not in the main credits?

That's interesting. I wonder why it's not in the main credits?

Maybe because when the ending cutscene was made, Warning Call isn't completed yet, so the devs just created a cutscene synced with solar field's "Catalyst". Warning call is made like when the game is close to release, so the devs don't have time to create another cutscene synced with Warning Call.
  • Maybe because when the ending cutscene was made, Warning Call isn't completed yet, so the devs just created a cutscene synced with solar field's "Catalyst". Warning call is made like when the game is close to release, so the devs don't have time to create another cutscene synced with Warning Call.

The only way to fix this is by modding the game. Or simply replace the audio files will work?

I am Iman.
  • ImUrFriend wrote: »
    Maybe because when the ending cutscene was made, Warning Call isn't completed yet, so the devs just created a cutscene synced with solar field's "Catalyst". Warning call is made like when the game is close to release, so the devs don't have time to create another cutscene synced with Warning Call.

The only way to fix this is by modding the game. Or simply replace the audio files will work?

That'd be meaningless. The cutscene is not synced with Warning Call. It would destroy the epic feeling if the music in the final cutscene changes.