/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Mirrors Edge Catalyst in EA/Origin access... already!? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Mirrors Edge Catalyst in EA/Origin access... already!?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Mirrors Edge Catalyst in EA/Origin access... already!?

So what do you guys think about this? Yeah, people will be able to enjoy the entirety of game for much cheaper, or at least what's there, but the game hasn't even been out for a year, and its already going in the vault. I think that kinda says something because the first ME isn't even in the vault, and SW:Battlefront is about to hit the one year mark, and its just now getting in. So this is making me unsure of whether or not this is a good or a bad thing for ME fans.

Comments

• the game is dead as it gets you can buy it for $8 at eb games as i just did two days ago and i see why its dead the game is horrible it feels like a rushed mess and this game should have been a $20 can game at launch as even $8 for this generic quest filler is to much .

but what do i expect this company won for years in a row worst company lol and worse they throw titanfall 2 under the bus to try and take sales from cod and boost BF1 sales(it did not work as sales have shown so far) lolol funny because every real gamer who is not a fanboy of BF1 agrees titanfall 2 is miles ahead and better then bf1. also BF1 is a disgrace to ww1 it exaggerates stuff so bad that it is border line lying like the steel outfit level lol sure in history it was tried and it was only few plates not full mech looking suit and 85% of soldiers all died in 100 feet of getting on battlefield because it only stopped shrapnel and you could not run in it, or how about the whole game is just re skin of ww1 look all the weapons are modern day cod style feel . go watch Totalbisquits video he destroys the game in how they lied and butchered the WW1 history and its a big deal becuase they have said its accruate portrayel of ww1 lol still have those lame commercials saying that
  • As a long time ME fan I can agree with some of your sentiments, and what you say about BF1 and TF2, while subjective, I agree with them as well. I think EA has been so caught up with trying to attract the casual crowd that they've lost sight of what makes some of their games great. ME:Catalyst could have been better, and I wholeheartedly agree, and it would be a shame if ME gets dropped like a **** child because its kinda DICE's fault at this point. A lot of the additions and improvements in this game where novel and most wanted, but then they kinda butchered everything else. They didn't take what made the first one a classic, and translate it into the reboot, and its disappointing, especially for long time fans. Maybe if we do get another one they will learn for these mistakes.