/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
To the developers: Update for PS4 Pro? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

To the developers: Update for PS4 Pro?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

To the developers: Update for PS4 Pro?

testarff
73 posts
edited November 2016
So with the PS4 Pro coming out, and a lot of games getting patched with graphics updates to utilize the full potential of the upgraded hardware (BF1 already being planned from what I've seen), are we getting an update for Catalyst too? Would absolutely love it!
I'm not completely sure I want a Pro yet, but if you guys do your part then I'll definitely get one.

Comments

• i doubt it the game is dead and does not sell at all anymore or at least in my country , just bought at EB games for $8 or they have it new for under $15. also before they think of that even though i am a pro owner they should fix the game like the insane long load times at times its horrible . most gamers i know passed on this and other few like me waited for it to be used and under $10 and still i feel like its not worth $8 it costs