/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
need help with graphics bug — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

need help with graphics bug

hi i have just got the game and i am have a graphics bug i have a quad core amd cpu at 4.3 ghz and 16 gb of ram and a r9 290x all my drivers are up to date and i dont know whats wrong can any one help
unknown.png

Comments

• Is this the first time you run this game? You can always try exit the game and restart it again. What's the average FPS you got when playing this?
    I am Iman.
  • ImUrFriend wrote: »
    Is this the first time you run this game? You can always try exit the game and restart it again. What's the average FPS you got when playing this?

my fps is over 60 and i have tried to restart it reinstall it overclock underclock overvolt update drivers i have tried a lot off things and its still not working
  • thats weird. i have the exact same GPU as you and i have none of this. so as 16 gb ram. only i have a intel chip. all i can think of is, that you switch to an older driver. i havent updated mine since its release.
  • ImUrFriend
    167 posts
    edited November 2016
    What are the video settings you put in the game? Did you try turning off Vertical Sync? Also check if GPU memory restriction is off. It may have restricted your GPU to load the textures in the game in order to increase FPS.
    MY PC specs are even more laughable than yours. Wanna hear? :sweat_smile:

3rd gen Core i7, 2.4 Ghz
    Nvidia GT 650M
    12 GB RAM
    Runs the game at Custom-Low settings, (reduced Screen resolution) but still playable at most of the time. So far, never had an issue like urs before.
    I am Iman.
  • wow, that is low. amazing you can play at all.
    didnt think of the memory restriction. this could be an option indeed.