/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Map won't open on PS4 — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Map won't open on PS4

I have no idea where i must go in game for missions or to see where i am at the moment.

Comments

• Did you even unlock the map yet? Did it work before?
  • Nope also not before. I have no idea how far im with the progress of the game also... The mission where icarus is missing is mentioned his last location is uploaded to the map...
  • SyTheKitty wrote: »
    Nope also not before. I have no idea how far im with the progress of the game also... The mission where icarus is missing is mentioned his last location is uploaded to the map...

And you're aware that you need to click the touchpad to bring up the map? It works like a button too.
  • Yes i am. It does absolotely nothing
  • SyTheKitty wrote: »
    Yes i am. It does absolotely nothing

Alright, sounds to me like you've either encountered some kind of bug in the game or you have a faulty controller. My recommendation would be to start your save file over to begin a new game and hopefully it works better the next time. If you don't want to delete your save just yet, you could create a second account on your PS4 and play past the first mission (Release) so that you get to change your clothes and unlock the map. That way you can test if the map works to open without deleting your regular save file first, and rule out any problems related to your controller.
  • SyTheKitty
    4 posts
    edited December 2016
    I have two controllers. With both of them won't open unfortunately but i'll try that with another account, and then i'll let know if it works or not
  • On another account it works.
  • testarff
    73 posts
    edited December 2016
    SyTheKitty wrote: »
    On another account it works.

I guess you might wanna start over then, seeing as it's most likely some bug you've encountered. Either that, or you play without the map (look at walkthroughs on YouTube and see where you need to go). If you decide to start over you should be able to get back to where you where within 1-5 hours depending on how good you are (or maybe even less if you're a speedrunner). Or you could just play on that other account where you know it works, if you don't mind having your progress/trophies on a different account.