/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Haveing problems with my runners tag — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Haveing problems with my runners tag

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Haveing problems with my runners tag

Any one know how to change your runners emblem i been to the main site and the only selection i get is to log out i cant view my profile or edit tag at all anyone have any info for me thanks

Comments

• 808sumo wrote: »
    Any one know how to change your runners emblem i been to the main site and the only selection i get is to log out i cant view my profile or edit tag at all anyone have any info for me thanks

You need to go to the map first, http://www.mirrorsedge.com/map/
  • Ok where exactly do you change your runners tag on that map because I don't see anything regarding to changing it if you can elaborate please.
  • @ Dedsec
    sign into your runner profile ( it should already sign in from this website, go to the top-right default portrait, and click "edit tag".
  • cubbypowered,
    I have the same problem when I try to log in because when I've done the access and I've clicked on my profile I can only choose "Log out" and I don't have other options. I CAN'T FIND THE BOTTON OF EDITING :( ...