/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Extreme Performance Issues on GTX 1070 — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Extreme Performance Issues on GTX 1070

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Extreme Performance Issues on GTX 1070

I bought this game a few days ago and can't figure out why it won't run smoothly on my GTX 1070.
I run on Hyper Settings @1080p but even on 'Low' i have fps drops down to 10 FPS.
I tried to play with the VRam-Limitation Setting but it doesn't make any difference.

I really loved Mirror's Edge and i can't wait to play this one!

Relevant PC Specs:
I7 4770k @ 3.5GHZ
16GB DDR3 1600 RAM
Gigabyte GTX 1070
Game is stored on 500 GB SSD

Also the graphics I get don't really appear to be on "Hyper" Settings (Screenshots).
Screenshots with FPS, Frametime, GPU/CPU Usage:
*Note: 3.5GB of RAM are already used by other Programs that don't use GPU and just about 1-2% CPU, even without them i have the same Issues
0aMbAwO.jpg
bZNF8pV.jpg
BBpmRjV.jpg

Comments

• Strange. Did you update the drivers to the latest driver version? Currently it's 375.95. *Latest update since the release of BF1*
    After that, even with my under-the-minimum-requirement system can run the game in all low settings (except Textures is Medium) with 45-67 FPS. Oh mine is GT650M. Try and open up your Control panel and make sure it's using Single display performance. Turn off AA and try turning off 'Texture filtering-Trilinear optimization' I noticed there's a performance boost after I did this but quality wise, I didn't notice.
    I am Iman.
  • Yes i did, my drivers are up to date. And i also tried everything with the settings... It doesn't matter what settings and even what resolution i use. This is just really strange... No other game has this issue and works perfectly smooth. I could try messing with Nvideas global settings again, maybe this will help.
  • It doesn't seem to be just you. I tried playing the game with my RX480 when I first got it a few weeks ago, and the game performed worse than with the GTX950 I had. Which is really odd because I should be getting 60FPS easily, but like you settings don't really make a difference.