/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Will there be anything to keep mirrors edge going — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Will there be anything to keep mirrors edge going

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Will there be anything to keep mirrors edge going

Will there be any adds one or any new features to keep the game alive

Comments

• At least Updates after they are done with Battlefield 1
  • Something
  • After battlefield 1 they won't have another battlefield game for a while that's what I heard so maybe it gives them a chance to make dlc more update add multiplayer so that we can see other players running around
  • We've got me :-)
    "Yeah yeah I'm sure the birds are real impressed Faith, but once you're done showing off think you might concentrate on some actual work?!!" - Merc
  • ImUrFriend
    167 posts
    edited December 2016
    Robo_Titan wrote: »
    Will there be any adds one or any new features to keep the game alive

They'll never kill off a game that is essentially a secret recipe for their big titles.
    Did you know that Battlefield 3's Visual arts was majorly inspired by the Original Mirror's Edge? Heck even most of the props in BF3 was taken directly from ME.
    Same thing with BF1. The player movement mechanics is taken from Catayst. The cutscene quality is exactly the same. The Video settings and tutorials were the same from the Upgrade systems. DICE uses Mirror's Edge as an experimental game and was the first one to start a new era in the Battlefield series.
    I am Iman.