/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
How to install the game from Discs on PC??? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

How to install the game from Discs on PC???

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

How to install the game from Discs on PC???

I have tried reinstalling Origin, restarting the PC etc... but to no avail. I have the physical installation discs, but it keeps wanting to download the game. This is not an option for me, that's why I bought physical discs in the first place. How do I install the game from the discs?? The autorun ALWAYS shows the standard three-step "get Origin, log in, then install" window, but the installation never starts from the discs.

PLEASE HELP, this is most annoyingly frustrating.

Comments

• how many discs are there in? if one, then you are out of luck. the game is over 20gb and a single disc cant hold that much. i got mine from origin after they had this early access offer.
    otherwise, once the disc is inserted, the installation from the disc should happen automatically after following the instructions. thats how it was for me with other games, including titanfall 2.
  • testarff
    73 posts
    edited December 2016
    I don't know about OP but mine came on 3 DVDs. I'm assuming the same for OP as they used "discs" and not "disc". Haven't been able to try them though, as my DVD reader broke down :(
  • Wow. I'm quite surprised that your place still sells CD copy of this game. I've never seen one before..
    I am Iman.