/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
It's been 6 months... — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

It's been 6 months...

since the game/website has been updated, people who still play the game know the game has its fair share of bugs and issues here and there, I really do hope this half a year of silence will break soon with some news on a possible DLC to fill in the gaps of the main story. The story wasn't all that impressive, but it has a lot of potential, there's a lot they can do with it, especially considering the ending we got, I really hope that if we do get some DLC the story will get a 180 degree turn and actually be good, have some plot twists here and there, make the characters likeable, I'm just wishful thinking at this point but just imagine if that happened.

Comments

• I agree. The Mirror's Edge team has been particularly quiet for the last few months, but I'm not sure if that's unusual or not. Regardless I am looking forward to any announcements or news of what they're doing with the franchise.
    Survival is overrated. You need to live a little too.