/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
How to get up there. — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

How to get up there.

ImUrFriend
167 posts
edited January 5
Near Disco Club, Centurian Yards.
2lz52h.jpg
Took me like million hours to get up there.
I am Iman.
Post edited by ImUrFriend on

Comments

• Steveglowplunk
    52 posts
    edited January 5
    Doing a corner wallclimb on the vertical vents should do it.
    Is that tag thingy made by _zenleaf?
  • It is... which side should I start. You mean like that trick you did for my Reverse Canyon run?
    I am Iman.
  • No that was corner wallrun. You need to do a corner wallclimb (wallrun, then double wallclimb on the corner) on one of the vents and spam "interact" key to touch that tag thingy.
  • No that was corner wallrun. You need to do a corner wallclimb (wallrun, then double wallclimb on the corner) on one of the vents and spam "interact" key to touch that tag thingy.

Wouldn't that be cheating? :P
    Whoever placed it stood still up there, you can't place it while mid-air. So in that case you can also get up there yourself.

Here's how to do it: Quickly wallrun on the left pipe, wallclimb on the right one, wallclimb on the left one, turn and jump 270 degrees to climb onto where the Beat LE is. It's really quite hard and almost impossible on consoles.
  • ImUrFriend
    167 posts
    edited January 6
    testarff wrote: »
    No that was corner wallrun. You need to do a corner wallclimb (wallrun, then double wallclimb on the corner) on one of the vents and spam "interact" key to touch that tag thingy.

Wouldn't that be cheating? :P
    Whoever placed it stood still up there, you can't place it while mid-air. So in that case you can also get up there yourself.

Here's how to do it: Quickly wallrun on the left pipe, wallclimb on the right one, wallclimb on the left one, turn and jump 270 degrees to climb onto where the Beat LE is. It's really quite hard and almost impossible on consoles.
    Yeah. Kinda.. I actually "cheated" on one the LEs at Downtown area. I just spam the interact key. But didn't actually stand there. I almost reached on this one tho!
    I am Iman.