/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Future DLC ? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Future DLC ?

Is anybody in the know if new content DLC is arriving,the last mirrors edge had some epic DLC that i really enjoyed so i can imagine that there is going to and hopefully be some new stuff?
The DLC from the previous installment was awsome so if they produce anything like that this would be a breath of fresh air and also awsome at the same time.

Comments

• Tetrabytes wrote: »
    Is anybody in the know if new content DLC is arriving,the last mirrors edge had some epic DLC...
    ...The DLC from the previous installment....
    What DLC are you talking about? I don't remember any DLC for the first one.

• Pure time trials the shapes in the sky, that was soo amazing,and it is free to play too,
  • as I am currently playing the game the pure time trials are in the game I was unaware that they were there as I just hit the forum first,
    we can create our own trials in game? I think this is awesome .
  • Was not "amazing" for everyone.
    Some people enjoys Mirror's Edge for its universe, characters, places.... So this DLC was a pain in my a** when it's out.
    I'd really prefer side quests with new places, new stories, new epic moments....
    There are enough possibilities to make parkour in the city at the time, so let's wish for something fresh (if it happens...)
    I'm dying of running lonely in this city every night... :'(
  • i hope there will be more easter eggs!
  • Jagan wrote: »
    Was not "amazing" for everyone.
    Some people enjoys Mirror's Edge for its universe, characters, places.... So this DLC was a pain in my a** when it's out.
    I'd really prefer side quests with new places, new stories, new epic moments....

I agree, a DLC such as the one you mentioned for the original ME would have been great, especially because there was such little expansion of that world.
    Survival is overrated. You need to live a little too.