/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Which is your favourite District? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Which is your favourite District?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Which is your favourite District?

ImUrFriend
167 posts
edited January 29
Just being curious... Why is it your favourite? Is it because of the landmarks, or the size of the district? Or is it because of the ambient soundtrack itself? My personal fav was Anchor.
I am Iman.

Comments

• My favorite district would be The View. It's basically the reason of why I bought this game. The houses on the rooftops have great designs and the soundtrack fits the district so much. I just wish that the district could be bigger.
  • I find myself hanging around triumvirate drive and centurion yards (basically the locaste end of the city) a lot just because I like the feel of original mirror's edge elements present, but I like all areas hard to choose.
  • testarff
    73 posts
    edited February 25
    I really enjoy Downtown. There are a lot of buildings there you can climb if you try really hard (even though most of them are probably unintentional, you have to do some crazy tricks like double corner climbing). I also love the lighting and the art style, the stark white contrasts and the primary colours. And of course it reminds me of the first Mirror's Edge, which is always a good thing.
    I'm going to agree with jkurii, Centurian Yards is also where I find myself hanging out the most. There is just something about that place, it feels well designed.
  • jkurii wrote: »
    I find myself hanging around triumvirate drive and centurion yards (basically the locaste end of the city) a lot just because I like the feel of original mirror's edge elements present, but I like all areas hard to choose.

Same- I always felt that the Downtown district was the closest style to the original ME. Plus it also seems more fleshed out and developed- the textures have more depth, and there's more activity around you. However my personal favourite is The View- there's something about its ocean view, sunsets, and constantly floating pink blossom that gets me. Also, it has one particular Ambience soundtrack that is my favourite out of all the Ambient tracks in the game.
    Survival is overrated. You need to live a little too.