/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
How Do You Modify Your Hack Tag? — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

How Do You Modify Your Hack Tag?

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

How Do You Modify Your Hack Tag?

Anyone know on how to modify your hack tag for the in game use? Would love to know the answer, Many Thanks SkunkGold ;)

Comments

• Funny how you've managed to get through the forums here without even checking out your Runner Profile in this website.
    There are 2 ways :
    1. Sign to your profile on this website and View profile. Click on "Edit Tag". Bingo.
    2. If you have using Android or iOS smartphones, try download the Companion app. From your phone, you can also edit your tag and it will appear in game.
    Don't forget to save it!
    I am Iman.
  • I'm at the main page, logged into my EA account, but I'm not seeing an option to view my profile when I click on the button. I then figured it was probably because my EA account isn't registered to my Xbox Live account, but on the EA account profile settings page I can't find where to link them. Anyone have any ideas?