/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Realistic shots of Glass + Weather — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

Realistic shots of Glass + Weather

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Realistic shots of Glass + Weather

here are some realistic(ish) screenshots of Glass in the rain I made w/ several photo editors

C5e07S3VMAEgJQH.jpg:large

C5e2QKDUwAA7qSe.jpg

Sorry only 2 images, more to come!

<3 <3 <3

Comments

• Steveglowplunk
    52 posts
    edited February 26
    Mirror's Edge was all about the blue sky and clear weather but it does look somewhat good in rain. Nice pics!
  • Nice shots!
  • There totally should have been a weather system in MEC! The rainy night in Release with the neons glowing everywhere, I wish we had more of that.
  • If it rains, wallrunning or climbing would be more difficult due to slippery surfaces. Make it happen!
    I am Iman.
  • ImUrFriend wrote: »
    If it rains, wallrunning or climbing would be more difficult due to slippery surfaces. Make it happen!

In the first Mirror's Edge, the storm drain part in the Jacknife chapter does have plenty of slippery surfaces too.
  • Noooo let the blue sky :blush:
  • More pictures!
    I am Iman.
  • MichaelT wrote: »
    There totally should have been a weather system in MEC! The rainy night in Release with the neons glowing everywhere, I wish we had more of that.

I agree. The creators didn't really experiment with different weather patterns after the first mission- they could expand on this in the next game to make the city even more realistic.
    Survival is overrated. You need to live a little too.
  • MichaelT wrote: »
    There totally should have been a weather system in MEC! The rainy night in Release with the neons glowing everywhere, I wish we had more of that.

I agree. The creators didn't really experiment with different weather patterns after the first mission- they could expand on this in the next game to make the city even more realistic.

There already is a kind of mist/fog/smog system in the game, right after
    the bauble mall blows up
    That, toned down a little would look amazing in the morning.
  • at least it's not always sunny as it was in the first game! (: