/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Some suggestions. — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Some suggestions.

I started playing this game again because of nostalgia and there's still a whole bunch of things to do. That's what makes this game superior to the first.

I do think there are some improvements to be made. They should introduce a high resolution textures pack, like what Fallout 4 has done. The distance graphics are the biggest weakness of this game, the upclose graphics are good, if not really clean, bright and ethereal like you really want to create a city that looks like this, but the distance graphics look incomplete.

Another improvement I would suggest is to put the locations of the chips on the map, like with the yellow gridleaks. I've collected all the yellow gridleaks, but to collect the chips I would need to print out a map or something and revisit every place to make sure that I get everyone. That's not something I look forward to.

I would suggest a cartoon series. I'm someone who actually liked the cartoon cutscenes of the original game, but it depends on how much money that would make.

Comments

• I noticed that about the distance graphics too- everything looks a bit cut-out or 2D, but within actual areas close to you, the detail is amazing. I especially love the dust motes floating around in beams of sunlight.
    I was frustrated about the electronic parts too- there are so many of them and they're pretty hard to find because there's no identifying sound to accompany them, unlike the GridLeaks. I really want to collect all of them to get a Runner Kit or a trophy, but it will take time.
    I didn't mind the comic book style cutscenes in the first game, but to be completely honest, they don't capture the movement and flow of running that well (from a first person perspective, anyway).
    Survival is overrated. You need to live a little too.