/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
Contact EA about the game — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums
Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

Contact EA about the game

I just sent a feedback email to EA. Since it would seem only very few of the developers, if any at all, read this forum (EA certainly isn't), I think it's better to report bugs and give feedback directly to ea support. This is the link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
Just select MEC, your platform, then "report a bug" and either give feedback or report a bug.
Maybe this way they'll pay attention to us.

Comments

• Thank you! Let us know if you get a reply.
    Survival is overrated. You need to live a little too.
  • Sikboy1029
    35 posts
    edited March 23
    I'm pretty sure they also read the reddit, I tweeted to DICE as well, although, that was asking about DLC...
  • MichaelT
    72 posts
    edited March 23
    Yeah at least a few of the devs read the subreddit, but I've only seen one dev saying they read the forums before. Still, it's so frustrating that they love this franchise but EA won't give them the greenlight to support it.

Btw I hope you've seen the "CEO of EA looks like Gabriel Kruger" meme because right now he does feel like a bad guy (sort of, no hate, I just think their decisions are very disrespectful to all the people who worked so many years on the game and to all the people who spent their actual money to buy it).

Also I did get what seemed like an automated reply that they had received the feedback but that's that.

Fingers crossed for E3 2017!
  • MichaelT wrote: »
    Yeah at least a few of the devs read the subreddit, but I've only seen one dev saying they read the forums before. Still, it's so frustrating that they love this franchise but EA won't give them the greenlight to support it.

Btw I hope you've seen the "CEO of EA looks like Gabriel Kruger" meme because right now he does feel like a bad guy (sort of, no hate, I just think their decisions are very disrespectful to all the people who worked so many years on the game and to all the people who spent their actual money to buy it).

Also I did get what seemed like an automated reply that they had received the feedback but that's that.

Fingers crossed for E3 2017!
    Hear hear!
    Survival is overrated. You need to live a little too.
  • ImUrFriend
    167 posts
    edited March 24
    MichaelT wrote: »

I had to look it up. Found dank memes instead. Lots of 'em. I can't stahp.
    It's true tho.. Looks similar to the CEO.
    I am Iman.