/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
glitch unsure of level around 80% — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

glitch unsure of level around 80%

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

glitch unsure of level around 80%

Theres a glitch where the character falls through the floors of the towers that plastic tries to hack, just want to know if this is a known glitch and if so is there a workaround / is it being worked on.

if its NOT a known glitch does anyone have any ideas ?
(i've tried re-loading, different positions and movements ect ect)

TIA

Comments

• Can't say I recognize that happening. Do you have any video of it?

You are aware that the platforms are moving, right? Maybe they're not there when you think they are.
  • Theres a glitch where the character falls through the floors of the towers that plastic tries to hack, just want to know if this is a known glitch and if so is there a workaround / is it being worked on.

TIA

Which tower are you talking about?
    I am Iman.
  • ImUrFriend wrote: »
    Theres a glitch where the character falls through the floors of the towers that plastic tries to hack, just want to know if this is a known glitch and if so is there a workaround / is it being worked on.

TIA

Which tower are you talking about?

I'm guessing the ones in Tickets, Please?
  • testarff wrote: »
    I'm guessing the ones in Tickets, Please?

Yeah could be that mission. I noticed the clunky-ness for that mission. By far my least favourite mission in the entire game.
    I am Iman.