/// This is an archived version of the official forums, which went offline in September 2017. Functionality is limited. Visit the Mirror's Edge Archive to learn more. ///
my game is freezing like **** during gameplay — Mirror's Edge™ Catalyst Forums

my game is freezing like **** during gameplay

Forum Closure and Move to Answers HQ - read more here!

my game is freezing like **** during gameplay

it all started after the fist week of playing i have a gtx 1080 and a amd fx 8 core procesor with 4.0ghz and when i try everything from hyper to low settings my game keeps freezing for like 5 seconds and then i run it smooth again and 10 seconds later it freezes again help plz?

Comments

• I've been experimenting this game to run on external HDD and it worked. But the graphics are blurry and way laggier and it stutters like every 5 like you said. Especially during cutscenes. Horrible to play. Now I reinstalled it back into my internal HDD and everything went fine. I guess your problem could be related to Hard Drive issues though.
    It stutters because the game tries to read data every few seconds but your HDD or SDD or whatever is not making ME C it's priority program.
    Try to set the priority level to High in your task manager. :)
    I am Iman.